- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Recipes That Prove Maple Syrup and Pork Are Meant for Each Other
- Fried Cheese Is the Most Comforting Comfort Food Ever
- 5 Best Pumpkin Pastas
- 5 Gazpachos to Make if You Don't Like Tomatoes
- 7 Best Sauces for Crab Cakes
- 8 Ways to Make Gumbo
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
Looking for the perfect way to use chicken all week long? Here, seven fantastic recipes to make with leftovers from Grilled Smoked Whole Chicken or Lemon-Thyme Roast Chicken.
1. Chicken Hash with Eggs
This hearty breakfast hash is terrific with leftover chicken.
2. Leftover Blue Cheese Chicken Salad Sandwich
Jonathan Waxman's delicious sandwich is ready in just 20 minutes.
4. Grilled-Chicken Tagine
Smoky chicken is excellent the next day in this healthy Mediterranean-inspired dish.
5. Smoked Chicken Pizza with Red Pepper Pesto
These flatbread pizzas are great for a crowd.
6. Pulled Chicken Tacos with Spicy Black Beans
Shredded chicken is the perfect filling for fast, easy tacos.
7. Grilled-Chicken Pasta Salad with Artichoke Hearts
Canned artichoke hearts and leftover chicken make quick work of this delicious pasta salad.