- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Looking for the perfect way to use chicken all week long? Here, seven fantastic recipes to make with leftovers from Grilled Smoked Whole Chicken or Lemon-Thyme Roast Chicken.
1. Chicken Hash with Eggs
This hearty breakfast hash is terrific with leftover chicken.
2. Leftover Blue Cheese Chicken Salad Sandwich
Jonathan Waxman's delicious sandwich is ready in just 20 minutes.
4. Grilled-Chicken Tagine
Smoky chicken is excellent the next day in this healthy Mediterranean-inspired dish.
5. Smoked Chicken Pizza with Red Pepper Pesto
These flatbread pizzas are great for a crowd.
6. Pulled Chicken Tacos with Spicy Black Beans
Shredded chicken is the perfect filling for fast, easy tacos.
7. Grilled-Chicken Pasta Salad with Artichoke Hearts
Canned artichoke hearts and leftover chicken make quick work of this delicious pasta salad.