- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
The crispiest game day desserts.
The Super Bowl comes just once a year, and when it does you'll probably be frying wings and mozzarella sticks. But why stop there? Fry dessert too! Here are seven crispy, speedy, ultra-delicious game day desserts.
These crispy fried pastries are coated in warm honey syrup and sprinkled with chopped walnuts and cinnamon.
These handheld apple pies are ideal for game day snacking.
Gluten-free or not, these fritters are perfect: fluffy, light and just sweet enough.
Hot, crispy and covered in sugar, these churros are great for dipping into hot chocolate.
These griesschnitte (fried semolina dumplings) are moist and not too sweet, a perfect end to a meal.
These fritters taste like sophisticated doughnuts.
Party guests will devour these doughnut holes in no time.