- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
The crispiest game day desserts.
The Super Bowl comes just once a year, and when it does you'll probably be frying wings and mozzarella sticks. But why stop there? Fry dessert too! Here are seven crispy, speedy, ultra-delicious game day desserts.
These crispy fried pastries are coated in warm honey syrup and sprinkled with chopped walnuts and cinnamon.
These handheld apple pies are perfect for game day snacking.
Gluten-free or not, these fritters are perfect: fluffy, light and just sweet enough.
Hot, crispy and covered in sugar, these churros are perfect for dipping into hot chocolate.
These griesschnitte (fried semolina dumplings) are moist and not too sweet, a perfect end to a meal.
These fritters taste like sophisticated doughnuts.
Party guests will devour these doughnut holes in no time.