- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Chocolate lovers, don’t you hate it when you reach for what looks like an all-chocolate cupcake only to find that it’s yellow cake disguised by chocolate frosting?
Chocolate lovers, don’t you hate it when you reach for what looks like an all-chocolate cupcake only to find that it’s yellow cake disguised by chocolate frosting? Ensure that never happens again with these all-chocolate cupcake recipes. (And, if you happen to feel generous enough to let a second type of frosting mingle with the chocolate, use this smart tip to make a beautiful swirled topping.)
1. Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Ganache and Coconut
It’s hard to eat just one of these cupcakes, which combine moist, light chocolate cake with rich, chocolate-caramel frosting and flaky coconut.
2. Anne Byrn’s Chocolate Cream-Cheese Cupcakes
These moist, rich cupcakes are made with store-bought devil’s food cake mix.
3. Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
The secret to these deeply chocolaty vegan cupcakes: avocado and coconut oil in place of butter.
4. Rocky Road Cupcakes
These cupcakes are frosted with a chunky mix of peanuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows.
5. German Chocolate Cupcakes
German chocolate cake, while flavored with coconut, is usually made with all-purpose wheat flour. In this gluten-free twist, coconut flour and eggs are combined to create dense, delicious desserts.
6. Double Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Filling
These peanut-butter-filled cupcakes are double-dipped in a silky chocolate ganache.
7. Cocoa Crème Fraîche Cupcakes
This wonderfully rich cocoa crème fraîche batter makes for incredibly decadent cupcakes.