- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- Supper Bowls for the Super Bowl
- 6 Ways to Top Your Butternut Squash Salad
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 DIY Cereals
Chocolate lovers, don’t you hate it when you reach for what looks like an all-chocolate cupcake only to find that it’s yellow cake disguised by chocolate frosting?
Chocolate lovers, don’t you hate it when you reach for what looks like an all-chocolate cupcake only to find that it’s yellow cake disguised by chocolate frosting? Ensure that never happens again with these all-chocolate cupcake recipes. (And, if you happen to feel generous enough to let a second type of frosting mingle with the chocolate, use this smart tip to make a beautiful swirled topping.)
1. Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Ganache and Coconut
It’s hard to eat just one of these cupcakes, which combine moist, light chocolate cake with rich, chocolate-caramel frosting and flaky coconut.
2. Anne Byrn’s Chocolate Cream-Cheese Cupcakes
These moist, rich cupcakes are made with store-bought devil’s food cake mix.
3. Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
The secret to these deeply chocolaty vegan cupcakes: avocado and coconut oil in place of butter.
4. Rocky Road Cupcakes
These cupcakes are frosted with a chunky mix of peanuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows.
5. German Chocolate Cupcakes
German chocolate cake, while flavored with coconut, is usually made with all-purpose wheat flour. In this gluten-free twist, coconut flour and eggs are combined to create dense, delicious desserts.
6. Double Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Filling
These peanut-butter-filled cupcakes are double-dipped in a silky chocolate ganache.
7. Cocoa Crème Fraîche Cupcakes
This wonderfully rich cocoa crème fraîche batter makes for incredibly decadent cupcakes.