- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
Chocolate lovers, don’t you hate it when you reach for what looks like an all-chocolate cupcake only to find that it’s yellow cake disguised by chocolate frosting?
Chocolate lovers, don’t you hate it when you reach for what looks like an all-chocolate cupcake only to find that it’s yellow cake disguised by chocolate frosting? Ensure that never happens again with these all-chocolate cupcake recipes. (And, if you happen to feel generous enough to let a second type of frosting mingle with the chocolate, use this smart tip to make a beautiful swirled topping.)
1. Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Ganache and Coconut
It’s hard to eat just one of these cupcakes, which combine moist, light chocolate cake with rich, chocolate-caramel frosting and flaky coconut.
2. Anne Byrn’s Chocolate Cream-Cheese Cupcakes
These moist, rich cupcakes are made with store-bought devil’s food cake mix.
3. Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
The secret to these deeply chocolaty vegan cupcakes: avocado and coconut oil in place of butter.
4. Rocky Road Cupcakes
These cupcakes are frosted with a chunky mix of peanuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows.
5. German Chocolate Cupcakes
German chocolate cake, while flavored with coconut, is usually made with all-purpose wheat flour. In this gluten-free twist, coconut flour and eggs are combined to create dense, delicious desserts.
6. Double Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Filling
These peanut-butter-filled cupcakes are double-dipped in a silky chocolate ganache.
7. Cocoa Crème Fraîche Cupcakes
This wonderfully rich cocoa crème fraîche batter makes for incredibly decadent cupcakes.