- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
Christmas is a great excuse to make a giant, juicy, meaty roast studded with rosemary, garlic and any other aromatics you want.
Christmas is a great excuse to make a giant, juicy, meaty roast studded with rosemary, garlic and any other aromatics you want. This quick video with chef Michael Tusk will make you an expert studder in no time. And these delicious roasts will put those skills to work.
1. Citrus-Marinated Pork Rib Roast
This extravagant roast gets delicious flavor from garlic, cloves and lots of citrus.
2. Pomegranate-Jalapeño-Glazed Ham
Glazed with a sweet-and-spicy mix of pepper jelly and pomegranate juice, this delicious ham is deceptively simple to make.
3. Pork Braised in Champagne Vinegar
The best pairing for this luscious pork shoulder? Champagne, of course.
4. Spiced Leg of Lamb with Olives, Apricots and Lemons
This impressive bone-in leg of lamb will take guests’ breath away.
5. Pork Rib Roast with Pear-Thyme Sauce
The sweet pear-cider glaze is delicious with savory meat.
6. Roasted Pork Shoulder
This spicy roast takes just ten minutes of active prep time.
7. Roast Bacon-Wrapped Pork
Wrapping the roast in bacon keeps the meat juicy.