- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- 5 Beautiful Crudos to Make for Valentine's Day
Hollywood's biggest night means it's time to bust out the bubbly.
From fizzy Champagne cocktails to sweet-tart pomegranate punch, here are seven incredible sparkling wine cocktails to toast the Oscars.
1. Marasca Fizz
Pitted sweet cherries are soaked in an anise-infused syrup for this terrific champagne cocktail.
2. Hat Trick
Vibrant rhubarb bitters star in this excellent drink.
3. Punch Parker
This fruity punch made with Prosecco and gin is great for a crowd.
4. Mojo Royale
Mixologist Ryan Maybee loves tarragon's licorice flavor, so he decided to use the herb in place of the mint in a mojito. Then he swapped out the rum for cachaça (to get more kick) and added sparkling wine to keep the drink refreshing.
Transform Champagne into an incredible cocktail with an Angostura bitters-soaked sugar cube.
Mimic the red carpet with this sweet-tart cocktail, which combines sparkling wine, dessert wine and deep-red pomegranate juice.
7. French 75
This fizzy lemony drink is often made with gin, but New Orleans bartenders opt for cognac.