- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Hollywood's biggest night means it's time to bust out the bubbly.
From fizzy Champagne cocktails to sweet-tart pomegranate punch, here are seven incredible sparkling wine cocktails to toast the Oscars.
1. Marasca Fizz
Pitted sweet cherries are soaked in an anise-infused syrup for this terrific champagne cocktail.
2. Hat Trick
Vibrant rhubarb bitters star in this excellent drink.
3. Punch Parker
This fruity punch made with Prosecco and gin is great for a crowd.
4. Mojo Royale
Mixologist Ryan Maybee loves tarragon's licorice flavor, so he decided to use the herb in place of the mint in a mojito. Then he swapped out the rum for cachaça (to get more kick) and added sparkling wine to keep the drink refreshing.
Transform Champagne into an incredible cocktail with an Angostura bitters-soaked sugar cube.
Mimic the red carpet with this sweet-tart cocktail, which combines sparkling wine, dessert wine and deep-red pomegranate juice.
7. French 75
This fizzy lemony drink is often made with gin, but New Orleans bartenders opt for cognac.