- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
This Super Bowl Sunday, you could spend forever shaping cheese balls and mini bread loaves into adorable footballs. Or you could just take advantage of nature’s tiny football: the egg. Here, seven game day–perfect egg recipes.
To amp up his creamy dill-and-chive deviled eggs, Bobby Flay tops them with tangy pickled shrimp.
Sweet beets pickled in apple cider vinegar make a stellar brine for pickling hard-boiled eggs, making for an irresistible, nutritious snack.
These deviled eggs are dressed up with chopped smoked salmon.
For a sophisticated hors d'oeuvre, soak teeny-tiny hard-boiled quail eggs in smoky Lapsang souchong tea and serve them with three different salts.
These soy sauce–soaked eggs are stuffed with a spicy, wasabi-and-Sriracha-spiked filling.
This soft-boiled approach to the classic pub snack presents an unexpectedly tender egg yolk within a crispy exterior.
These deviled eggs get their terrific flavor from goat cheese, Dijon mustard and cornichons.