- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
- 13 Extra-Meaty Father’s Day Recipes
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 9 Epic Grilled Steaks for Labor Day
- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
This Super Bowl Sunday, you could spend forever shaping cheese balls and mini bread loaves into adorable footballs. Or you could just take advantage of nature’s tiny football: the egg. Here, seven game day–perfect egg recipes.
To amp up his creamy dill-and-chive deviled eggs, Bobby Flay tops them with tangy pickled shrimp.
Sweet beets pickled in apple cider vinegar make a stellar brine for pickling hard-boiled eggs, making for an irresistible, nutritious snack.
These deviled eggs are dressed up with chopped smoked salmon.
For a sophisticated hors d'oeuvre, soak teeny-tiny hard-boiled quail eggs in smoky Lapsang souchong tea and serve them with three different salts.
These soy sauce–soaked eggs are stuffed with a spicy, wasabi-and-Sriracha-spiked filling.
This soft-boiled approach to the classic pub snack presents an unexpectedly tender egg yolk within a crispy exterior.
These deviled eggs get their terrific flavor from goat cheese, Dijon mustard and cornichons.