- 8 Noodle Dishes for Chinese New Year
- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
While the Olympic athletes might be on strict diets, you're free to enjoy the fantastic foods of the event's host country.
While the Olympic athletes might be on strict diets, you're free to enjoy the fantastic foods of the event's host country. Here are 7 Russian and Russia-inspired recipes to enjoy while watching the games.
1. Russian-Style Salad Niçoise
Smoked trout and a creamy horseradish dressing take the place of the French version's classic tuna and vinaigrette.
2. Winter Borscht with Brisket
This classic Russian soup is perfect for a cold winter day.
3. Chilled Russian Borscht
For those in warmer climates, this luscious beet soup is delicious with a dollop of rich, tart sour cream.
4. Russian-style Chicken Cutlets
Butter and cream keep these simple cutlets moist.
5. Corn Bread for Khrushchev
Anya von Bremzen's delicious recipe pays cheeky tribute to the former Russian premier Nikita Khrushchev, who was known for his obsession with planting corn.
7. Guest-at-the-Doorstep Apple-Berry Charlotte
This fantastic dessert features sliced tart apples, berries and a simple batter.