- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Add bright flavor to your favorite dishes.
From terrific summer drinks to amazing fruit salad, here's how to use the delicious herb.
Fresh lemongrass adds delicious sweetness to this fizzy drink.
Star chef Joel Roubuchon infuses the cream sauce and finishing oil with lemongrass for this tasty fish dish.
Spring vegetables like asparagus are perfect for this light, fast stir-fry.
Fish sauce, lime juice and lemongrass make such a delicious dressing that it's easy to forget how healthy this salad is.
Chiles add subtle heat to this exceptional fruit salad.
The lemongrass pork that tops chef Nhi Mundy's noodle bowl is a secret family recipe, but we think this flavorful variation is just as delicious.
This tropical cocktail made with pineapple juice and lemongrass is great for a summer cookout.