- 5 Pricey Foods Worth Buying for New Year's Eve
- 11 Finger Foods for New Year's Eve
- 8 Easy Casseroles for a Crowd
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- 20-Minute Christmas Desserts
- How to Make Mulled Wine Jell-O (Shots)
- 7 Tiny Gifts for Food Lovers
- How to Print Your Holiday Cards on Wine Labels
- 5 Last-Minute Wine Gifts to Buy for Yourself
- The Affordable, Edible Table
Nothing says Christmas spirit like a beverage the color of Santa’s coat.
Nothing says Christmas spirit like a beverage the color of Santa’s coat. Here, seven crimson cocktails to keep you a-wassailing well into the New Year.
1. New Milano
This play on the Negroni swaps Campari and sweet vermouth for artichoke-flavored Cynar and fruity Dimmi.
Keep it simple with this classic that can cut through any winter chill.
3. La Joie
This bright cocktail calls for Cognac-infused peaches. Use the leftovers for salsa, vanilla ice cream, or puree it for bellinis.
4. Red Sangria
Make merry with this crowd-pleasing pitcher drink.
5. Hallo Govna
This beauty gets its red color from homemade grenadine.
6. Mulled Red Wine with Muscovado Sugar
Fennel seed and cinnamon spice up this winter warmer.
7. Lady Irish
This tart, sherry-spiked Champagne cocktail pairs well with shellfish.