- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Spinach isn't always in a salad.
As we’ve learned from Popeye, spinach—with its high levels of protein, fiber, vitamins A, C, E and K—is crazy good for you. But it’s also an effective vehicle for cheese. Today, on National Spinach Day, we’re focusing on spinach’s more indulgent side. Here, the best ways to turn spinach into something binge-worthy.
Everything is better with crispy, gooey cheese curds.
Use any cheese you want in this creamy frittata.
Call it an adult version of a grilled-cheese sandwich.
Ready in just 30 minutes, this easy mac and cheese is perfect with some crusty bread and a glass of wine.
Sweet shrimp, tangy cream cheese, spinach and jalapeños come together in this perfect party dish.
This buttery pastry evokes the classic flavors of Greece with its luxurious, creamy filling of spinach, artichoke and a hint of citrus.
Served bubbling hot with a crisp, cheesy crust, this is the ideal side dish for pretty much anything.