- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
How to cook with the delicious fall staple.
A fall staple, acorn squash is known for its sweet, nutty flavor. From a hearty Asian-inspired stew to an incredible savory tart, here are seven ways to use acorn squash this season.
Make acorn squash a main course with sweet maple syrup and crispy bacon.
This earthy, Asian-inspired stew is great for a crowd.
Halved acorn squash make terrific single-serving, edible bowls.
Chef Dave Beran's amazing dish is fantastic with a lush Chardonnay.
Toasted pumpkin seeds top these fantastic vegetarian tarts.
This is the perfect fall side dish.
Five ingredients, plus some sliced green onions for garnish are all you need for this simple yet delicious fall stew.