- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 11 Healthy Vegetarian Dishes for Earth Day
How to cook with the delicious fall staple.
A fall staple, acorn squash is known for its sweet, nutty flavor. From a hearty Asian-inspired stew to an incredible savory tart, here are seven ways to use acorn squash this season.
Make acorn squash a main course with sweet maple syrup and crispy bacon.
This earthy, Asian-inspired stew is great for a crowd.
Halved acorn squash make terrific single-serving, edible bowls.
Chef Dave Beran's amazing dish is fantastic with a lush Chardonnay.
Toasted pumpkin seeds top these fantastic vegetarian tarts.
This is the perfect fall side dish.
Five ingredients, plus some sliced green onions for garnish are all you need for this simple yet delicious fall stew.