- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
It's a match made in salty-sweet heaven.
Maple syrup is a no-brainer when it comes to topping pancakes, but it's also excellent for bringing sweetness to savory pork. From amazing grilled pork chops to supersimple campfire bacon, here are seven recipes that prove maple syrup and pork are a winning combo.
This fun, rustic dish is a cross between baked beans and tomato soup.
Star chef Andrew Carmellini's incredible fried pork is studded with lean maple-cured bacon.
Chef Melissa Kelly uses a sweet and tangy maple-syrup and cinder-vinegar brine to enhance the natural juiciness of the meat.
Vermont's fabulous maple syrup stars in the sweet glaze for these juicy ribs.
These sweet-spicy pork chops feature pure maple syrup and Sriracha.
Chef Scott Boggs keeps his pork tenderloin extra-juicy by soaking it in a spiced, maple-sweetened apple cider brine; the sugars in the syrup caramelize as the meat roasts.
Maple syrup, sherry vinegar and citrus combine to make a terrific glaze for thick slices of slab bacon in this simple, six-ingredient recipe.