Sure, you could throw together a delicious charcuterie board after a quick visit to your local Whole Foods. Or you could plan a few days ahead of time and make your own gorgeous, ultra-impressive charcuterie board from scratch. Here, the best recipes for homemade pâtés, terrines and more.
1. Chicken Liver Pâté with Pistachios
This buttery, earthy pâté can be spread on crostini, stuffed into Cognac-poached prunes, or even shaped into small balls and deep-fried with sage leaves.
- How to Make Breakfast Sausage
- Who Needs Meat When There's Seafood Charcuterie?
- America's Best Cured Meats
2. Foie Gras Terrine with Caramelized Apples
Rich and creamy, this is the ultimate in luxe snacking.