- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Get your fried food fix.
Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, croquettes are ultra-satisfying comfort food. From a savory leek and mushroom version to sweet, honey-coated goat cheese balls, here are seven excellent croquette recipes.
Madras curry powder flavors these delicious tapas.
Known as bolinhos in Portuguese ("little cakes"), these croquettes are star chef Daniel Boulud's take on the classic Brazilian bar food.
Chef Jerry Traunfeld serves these creamy-centered croquettes in walnut-size balls, but they can also be made larger for a vegetarian main course.
These African-inspired fried yam balls are are rolled in sesame seeds, a typically Malawian ingredient.
Put the classic pantry staple, canned tuna, to good use.
These super-crisp fried potato croquettes are filled with soft mashed potato and gooey melted cheese.
A double-coating of panko crumbs amplifies the crunch for these sweet-savory croquettes.
At Pizzarium, chef Gabriele Bonci has reimagined the classic Roman fried risotto croquettes known as suppli. He swaps pasta with pesto for the rice and fills the croquettes with creamy stracchino cheese instead of the traditional mozzarella.
These Spanish-inspired croquettes are a great way to use leftover roast chicken.