- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Get your fried food fix.
Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, croquettes are ultra-satisfying comfort food. From a savory leek and mushroom version to sweet, honey-coated goat cheese balls, here are seven excellent croquette recipes.
Madras curry powder flavors these delicious tapas.
Known as bolinhos in Portuguese ("little cakes"), these croquettes are star chef Daniel Boulud's take on the classic Brazilian bar food.
Chef Jerry Traunfeld serves these creamy-centered croquettes in walnut-size balls, but they can also be made larger for a vegetarian main course.
These African-inspired fried yam balls are are rolled in sesame seeds, a typically Malawian ingredient.
Put the classic pantry staple, canned tuna, to good use.
These super-crisp fried potato croquettes are filled with soft mashed potato and gooey melted cheese.
A double-coating of panko crumbs amplifies the crunch for these sweet-savory croquettes.
At Pizzarium, chef Gabriele Bonci has reimagined the classic Roman fried risotto croquettes known as suppli. He swaps pasta with pesto for the rice and fills the croquettes with creamy stracchino cheese instead of the traditional mozzarella.
These Spanish-inspired croquettes are a great way to use leftover roast chicken.