- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 5 Rose-Infused Recipes for the Run for the Roses
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 7 Recipes to Transform Healthy Spinach into Comfort Food
- How to Make Stovetop Mac and Cheese That's Better Than Boxed
Get your fried food fix.
Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, croquettes are ultra-satisfying comfort food. From a savory leek and mushroom version to sweet, honey-coated goat cheese balls, here are seven excellent croquette recipes.
Madras curry powder flavors these delicious tapas.
Known as bolinhos in Portuguese ("little cakes"), these croquettes are star chef Daniel Boulud's take on the classic Brazilian bar food.
Chef Jerry Traunfeld serves these creamy-centered croquettes in walnut-size balls, but they can also be made larger for a vegetarian main course.
These African-inspired fried yam balls are are rolled in sesame seeds, a typically Malawian ingredient.
Put the classic pantry staple, canned tuna, to good use.
These super-crisp fried potato croquettes are filled with soft mashed potato and gooey melted cheese.
A double-coating of panko crumbs amplifies the crunch for these sweet-savory croquettes.
At Pizzarium, chef Gabriele Bonci has reimagined the classic Roman fried risotto croquettes known as suppli. He swaps pasta with pesto for the rice and fills the croquettes with creamy stracchino cheese instead of the traditional mozzarella.
These Spanish-inspired croquettes are a great way to use leftover roast chicken.