- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
Buying tuna doesn't have to break the bank, but sometimes it's worth it to spend a little extra money on sushi-grade. From refreshing ceviche to delicious Samoan-style salad, here are seven dishes that make the purchasing sushi-grade tuna worthwhile.
This refreshing raw dish is a great way to show off extra-fresh tuna.
Star chef Rick Bayless's incredible ceviche has an unmatched clarity of flavor because the short marinating time preserves the tuna's fresh taste.
Related: Classic Ceviche Recipe
While tuna is cheap and plentiful in Samoa, it's worth the splurge for this version of the delicious Polynesian dish.
F&W chef in residence Eric Ripert cures pristine raw tuna by wrapping it in kombu (a type of seaweed).
This light, easy tuna recipe evokes the flavors of southern France.
Chef Lidia Bastianich buys spectucular whole bluefin, then someone in her restaurant kitchen cuts it to her specifications. But this simple recipe is easy to do to at home.
Sushi grade tuna and high-quality potato chips make this tartare a knockout.