- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
From boozy mojito-watermelon to fruity-tangy nectarine-buttermilk, here are seven terrific popsicles to make as the temperatures rise.
1. Coconut-Lime Ice Pops
Chef Rick Bayless's paleta (Mexican ice pop) features coconut milk, lime juice and sugar.
2. Mojito-Watermelon Pops
This fantastic boozy popsicle layers minty mojito with vodka-spiked watermelon.
3. Creamy Mocha Ice Pops
What's the secret to these silky ice cream pops? Fold whipped cream into the coffee-infused chocolate before molding and freezing.
4. Nectarine-Buttermilk Pops
These refreshing popsicles get a boost of flavor from ginger liqueur.
5. Blueberry-Peach Tequila Popsicles
Five ingredients are all you need for these delicious popsicles.
6. Minted Watermelon Popsicles
No fancy popsicle molds needed: Standard ice cube trays are an easy way to make these healthy frozen snacks.
7. Riesling-Pear Pops
These wine-spiked pops are made with bright and fruity fresh pear puree.