- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Sunday isn't just notable for the 87th Academy Awards—it's also National Margarita Day!
Sunday isn't just notable for the 87th Academy Awards—it's also National Margarita Day! From savory to fruity, here are seven terrific margaritas to make to celebrate both occasions.
1. Amante Picante Margarita
Savory ingredients like jalapeño, cilantro and cucumber star in this spicy drink.
2. Bloody Margarita
Bloody Marys meet margaritas in this sweet-and-savory hybrid cocktail.
3. Salt Air Margarita
Chef José Andrés's fantastic version features a salty foam topping.
4. Pomegranate Margaritas
Pomegranate juice gives this drink its tart flavor and rich color.
5. Maria's Margarita
A spicy Salvadoran chile mix was the inspiration for this delicious cocktail.
6. Blueberry Margarita
This refreshing, fruity margarita is made with muddled blueberries and orange bitters.
7. Chocolate-Cherry Margarita
Upgrade the classic margarita with muddled brandied cherries and a cocoa sugar-lined rim.