- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Sunday isn't just notable for the 87th Academy Awards—it's also National Margarita Day!
Sunday isn't just notable for the 87th Academy Awards—it's also National Margarita Day! From savory to fruity, here are seven terrific margaritas to make to celebrate both occasions.
1. Amante Picante Margarita
Savory ingredients like jalapeño, cilantro and cucumber star in this spicy drink.
2. Bloody Margarita
Bloody Marys meet margaritas in this sweet-and-savory hybrid cocktail.
3. Salt Air Margarita
Chef José Andrés's fantastic version features a salty foam topping.
4. Pomegranate Margaritas
Pomegranate juice gives this drink its tart flavor and rich color.
5. Maria's Margarita
A spicy Salvadoran chile mix was the inspiration for this delicious cocktail.
6. Blueberry Margarita
This refreshing, fruity margarita is made with muddled blueberries and orange bitters.
7. Chocolate-Cherry Margarita
Upgrade the classic margarita with muddled brandied cherries and a cocoa sugar-lined rim.