- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Sunday isn't just notable for the 87th Academy Awards—it's also National Margarita Day!
Sunday isn't just notable for the 87th Academy Awards—it's also National Margarita Day! From savory to fruity, here are seven terrific margaritas to make to celebrate both occasions.
1. Amante Picante Margarita
Savory ingredients like jalapeño, cilantro and cucumber star in this spicy drink.
2. Bloody Margarita
Bloody Marys meet margaritas in this sweet-and-savory hybrid cocktail.
3. Salt Air Margarita
Chef José Andrés's fantastic version features a salty foam topping.
4. Pomegranate Margaritas
Pomegranate juice gives this drink its tart flavor and rich color.
5. Maria's Margarita
A spicy Salvadoran chile mix was the inspiration for this delicious cocktail.
6. Blueberry Margarita
This refreshing, fruity margarita is made with muddled blueberries and orange bitters.
7. Chocolate-Cherry Margarita
Upgrade the classic margarita with muddled brandied cherries and a cocoa sugar-lined rim.