- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- 5 Beautiful Crudos to Make for Valentine's Day
For your viewing convenience.
What better snacks to make for the Academy Awards than delicious, easy-to-eat finger foods—on a stick! From salads (yes, really) to boozy popsicles, here are seven Oscar-worthy foods on a stick to make for a viewing party.
For a playful presentation, slide a fat, flat slice of cucumber onto the bottom of each skewer so these hors d'oeuvres can stand upright on a serving platter.
A tangy relish made with imitation crab, pickle and yellow mustard tops these excellent corn dogs.
"Jules Verne Lollipops" is what star chef Ferran Adrià calls these fun and easy meringue-coated fruit skewers, presumably because they resemble something from an old-fashioned science fiction movie.
In this terrific recipe, chef James Holmes reimagines the classic wedge salad as a crunchy kebab.
These fast appetizers come together in just 25 minutes.
Frozen cocktails on a stick are great for a crowd.
Coat these movie theater-inspired snacks with crushed popcorn or your favorite candy.