- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Want to have a Pinterest-worthy Oscar viewing party?
Pinterest recently revealed that the top trending recipes being pinned for the Academy Awards are delicious, easy-to-eat finger foods—on a stick! From salads (yes, really) to boozy popsicles, here are seven Oscar-worthy foods on a stick to make for a viewing party.
For a playful presentation, slide a fat, flat slice of cucumber onto the bottom of each skewer so these hors d'oeuvres can stand upright on a serving platter.
A tangy relish made with imitation crab, pickle and yellow mustard tops these excellent corn dogs.
"Jules Verne Lollipops" is what star chef Ferran Adria calls these fun and easy meringue-coated fruit skewers, presumably because they resemble something from an old-fashioned science fiction movie.
In this terrific recipe, chef James Holmes reimagines the classic wedge salad as a crunchy kebab.
These fast appetizers come together in just 25 minutes.
Frozen cocktails on a stick are great for a crowd.
Coat these movie-theater-inspired snacks with crushed popcorn or your favorite candy.