- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
For your viewing convenience.
What better snacks to make for the Academy Awards than delicious, easy-to-eat finger foods—on a stick! From salads (yes, really) to boozy popsicles, here are seven Oscar-worthy foods on a stick to make for a viewing party.
For a playful presentation, slide a fat, flat slice of cucumber onto the bottom of each skewer so these hors d'oeuvres can stand upright on a serving platter.
A tangy relish made with imitation crab, pickle and yellow mustard tops these excellent corn dogs.
"Jules Verne Lollipops" is what star chef Ferran Adrià calls these fun and easy meringue-coated fruit skewers, presumably because they resemble something from an old-fashioned science fiction movie.
In this terrific recipe, chef James Holmes reimagines the classic wedge salad as a crunchy kebab.
These fast appetizers come together in just 25 minutes.
Frozen cocktails on a stick are great for a crowd.
Coat these movie theater-inspired snacks with crushed popcorn or your favorite candy.