- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
Celebrate Hollywood's biggest night with an incredible DIY spread of movie theater-snacks.
From sweet-salty popcorn to candy-coated ice cream bon bons, here are seven snacks to make for an Oscar viewing party.
How do you make the ultimate, party-worthy popcorn? Mix it with glazed pistachios for excellent sweet-salty flavor.
This is chef Katie Button's sweet and savory take on the classic snack, Cracker Jack.
Can't decide between pizza and nachos? Now you don't have to.
Eat these slightly sweet, chewy, dark pretzel sticks plain or dipped in mustard or ranch dressing.
A smart update for popcorn balls: chipotle-spiked caramel.
Coat these delicious ice cream pops with your favorite crushed candy such as Sno-Caps, Skittles or M&Ms.
These crispy, crunchy, nutty and chewy mounds with just the right amount of salt are incredibly complex—and dangerously good.