- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- 5 Beautiful Crudos to Make for Valentine's Day
Celebrate Hollywood's biggest night with an incredible DIY spread of movie theater-snacks.
From sweet-salty popcorn to candy-coated ice cream bon bons, here are seven snacks to make for an Oscar viewing party.
How do you make the ultimate, party-worthy popcorn? Mix it with glazed pistachios for excellent sweet-salty flavor.
This is chef Katie Button's sweet and savory take on the classic snack, Cracker Jack.
Can't decide between pizza and nachos? Now you don't have to.
Eat these slightly sweet, chewy, dark pretzel sticks plain or dipped in mustard or ranch dressing.
A smart update for popcorn balls: chipotle-spiked caramel.
Coat these delicious ice cream pops with your favorite crushed candy such as Sno-Caps, Skittles or M&Ms.
These crispy, crunchy, nutty and chewy mounds with just the right amount of salt are incredibly complex—and dangerously good.