- 8 Noodle Dishes for Chinese New Year
- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
Impress Mom in no time.
This Mother's Day, spend less time in the kitchen and more time with Mom. From gorgeous avocado toast to no-cook breakfast parfaits, here are seven fantastic Mother's Day breakfast ideas that can all be made in half an hour or less.
Avocado toast is the darling of the breakfast world, but F&W's Kay Chun gives it a delightful spin: She fries eggs in fragrant cumin seeds and spicy crushed red pepper and sets them on top of the toast for a superhearty and satisfying meal.
"These are the best pancakes you will ever have," says chef Alex Stupak. They're light, fluffy and full of corn flavor from the masa harina.
This fun, quick breakfast is a delicious mash-up of French toast and PB&J.
Treat mom to this beautiful, single-serving frittata topped with asparagus, prosciutto and crème fraîche.
You can't beat the combination of fresh berries, yogurt and granola.
Master chef Jacques Pépin's luxurious omelet is draped with long, thin strips of pressed caviar.
These tasty, gluten-free muffins get added flavor thanks to a hit of espresso powder.