- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Impress Mom in no time.
This Mother's Day, spend less time in the kitchen and more time with Mom. From gorgeous avocado toast to no-cook breakfast parfaits, here are seven fantastic Mother's Day breakfast ideas that can all be made in half an hour or less.
Avocado toast is the darling of the breakfast world, but F&W's Kay Chun gives it a delightful spin: She fries eggs in fragrant cumin seeds and spicy crushed red pepper and sets them on top of the toast for a superhearty and satisfying meal.
"These are the best pancakes you will ever have," says chef Alex Stupak. They're light, fluffy and full of corn flavor from the masa harina.
This fun, quick breakfast is a delicious mash-up of French toast and PB&J.
Treat mom to this beautiful, single-serving frittata topped with asparagus, prosciutto and crème fraîche.
You can't beat the combination of fresh berries, yogurt and granola.
Master chef Jacques Pépin's luxurious omelet is draped with long, thin strips of pressed caviar.
These tasty, gluten-free muffins get added flavor thanks to a hit of espresso powder.