- You’ll Never Be Too Full for This French Dessert
- How to Make Gnocchi French? Add Butter
- Crudité is the Perfect Way to Celebrate Spring and Summer Produce
- I Took a Bath in Maple Syrup
- Steak Frites Is the Perfect Date Food, According to Ludo Lefebvre
- Mushroom Hunting (and Cooking) Lessons from an Expert Forager
- Pot-au-Feu: The Ultimate French Comfort Food
- Top 10 Food Moments Every 'Girls' Fan Will Remember
- Potage Parmentier: The Perfect Potato and Leek Soup in Any Language
- 5 Reasons Why Pie Is the Best
How to have the best Memorial Day ever.
1. Start the Day with Cinnamon Roll Waffles
The waffle iron is an amazing brunch tool.
2. Make Yourself Some Watermelon Cubes
Prep your watermelon like a pro.
3. Form Perfect Burger Patties
Don't overwork the ground beef. This easy hands-off approach will help you form the ideal patty.
4. Serve Epic Egg Salad
Star chef Jamie Bisonnette shares a "wicked quick" way to chop a ton of hard boiled-eggs for a super-fast, easy egg salad.
5. Spiralize Your Hot Dogs
Not only do spiralized hot dogs look cool, but they help the franks cook faster and they're great for holding toppings.
6. Make a Bacon Weave for the Best BLTs on Your Picnic
How do you upgrade a BLT? With this amazing bacon weave.
7. Dessert Has to Be Instant Ice Cream
No ice cream maker? No problem.