- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 10 Ways to Use Leftover Pie Dough
- The New Wave of Cognac
- Tibetan Butter Tea is the Cold-Weather Breakfast of Champions
- The Story of Pizza As We Know It
- Scenes from an Italian Restaurant
- Andrew Carmellini's Guide to Italian Cooking
- 9 Italian Pizza Styles!?
- 9 Ways to Use Melon
- 12 Salads to Make with Roast Chicken
How to have the best Memorial Day ever.
1. Start the Day with Cinnamon Roll Waffles
The waffle iron is an amazing brunch tool.
2. Make Yourself Some Watermelon Cubes
Prep your watermelon like a pro.
3. Form Perfect Burger Patties
Don't overwork the ground beef. This easy hands-off approach will help you form the ideal patty.
4. Serve Epic Egg Salad
Star chef Jamie Bisonnette shares a "wicked quick" way to chop a ton of hard boiled-eggs for a super-fast, easy egg salad.
5. Spiralize Your Hot Dogs
Not only do spiralized hot dogs look cool, but they help the franks cook faster and they're great for holding toppings.
6. Make a Bacon Weave for the Best BLTs on Your Picnic
How do you upgrade a BLT? With this amazing bacon weave.
7. Dessert Has to Be Instant Ice Cream
No ice cream maker? No problem.