- This London Bar Is Making Wine-Free Wines
- Flowery Cocktails for Bridal Showers
- The Best Canned Wines for Undercover Drinking on New Year's Eve
- 7 Ways to Transform the Appletini into a Respectable Cocktail
- 9 Margaritas to Drink With Your Friends on Valentine's Day
- 7 Ways to Make an Ultra-Springy Pimm's Cup
- 5 Better Ways to Take New Year's Eve Shots
- 9 Gins to Try for World Gin Day
- Here's Why a Bloody Bull is Better Than a Bloody Mary
- Spring Drinking from the Pantheon of Modern Classic Cocktails
Drinking on Thanksgiving isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon. If you start pounding the Zinfandel or slamming high-octane beers before Santa has even made his way through the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, you’re probably not going to make it to pie. Instead, slowly sip on these low-impact cocktails.
1. Michelada Gingembre
This version of a Shandygaff (citrus soda mixed with lager) is made with fresh ginger juice and a hoppy IPA. Adding a dash of hot sauce makes the drink even better.
2. Fennel Ridgecrests
Fresh fennel juice is the base for this delicious cocktail.
3. Hat Trick
This delicious, bitter, spritzy cocktail is a great aperitif.
4. Low Approach
This wintry beer cocktail is spiked with sweet vermouth, Lillet Blanc and an allspice dram.
5. Tante’s Medicine
This sensational take on a hot toddy is made with B&B liqueur, an herbaceous mix of Cognac and Benedictine.
It doesn’t get simpler than this two-ingredient sherry cocktail.
7. Cranberry-Spice Cocktail
With tangy cranberry and spicy ginger, this is the perfect Thanksgiving cocktail.