- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Here, 7 fantastic quionoa dishes to include at this year's Seder.
Now there's another reason to love quinoa. During Passover grains that rise are forbidden, but technically quinoa is not a grain (it doesn't grow on grasses). This year, the Orthodox Union has given certain brands of quinoa the "kosher for Passover" stamp of approval. Here, eight fantastic quinoa dishes to include at this year's Seder.
1. Roasted Delicata Squash with Quinoa Salad
This terrific vegetarian dish features squash topped with quinoa, arugula, apple and fresh herbs.
2. Chicken and Quinoa "Fried Rice"
Swap white rice for quinoa to make this delicious Asian-inspired dish.
3. Warm Quinoa Salad with Carrots and Grilled Chicken
This healthy dish is ready in just 35 minutes.
4. Lemony Quinoa Salad with Shaved Vegetables
Nutty-tasting quinoa and crunchy fresh vegetables star in this vitamin-rich salad.
5. Quinoa-Leek Pilaf
This fluffy version the the classic rice dish is made with tender leeks.
6. Roasted Carrot Salad with Toasted Quinoa and Goat Cheese
Ready in just 20 minutes, this delicious salad can easily be made ahead of time.
7. Quinoa Tabbouleh
This version of the Middle Eastern classic features quinoa instead of bulgur wheat.