- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Make a restaurant-worthy anniversary dinner at home.
Celebrating an anniversary at home can be just as wonderful as going out to a restaurant. From a gorgeous rack of lamb to the ultimate molten chocolate cakes, here are seven ways to cook up an incredible anniversary dinner.
Impress your loved one with this beautiful roast.
Don't be daunted by this classically challenging dish. To ensure a foolproof soufflé, F&W's Gail Simmons folds lots of fluffy whipped egg whites into a Roquefort- and-Parmigiano-Reggiano base.
Sugar-coated almonds pair beautifully with juicy, rich duck.
Three kinds of mushroom plus eggplants and carrots come together in this satisfying vegetarian Bolognese.
Marcona almonds make a rich, nutty and unconventional romesco sauce for these cast-iron-skillet scallops.
This steak is based on a recipe from master French chef Alain Ducasse. Halfway through cooking, the bone-in rib eyes are basted with a mixture of butter, thyme and garlic, so they're crusty outside and richly flavored.
Nothing says I love you, like warm, gooey lava cake.