- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
While chili purists will insist that the spicy stew be made with finely chopped beef, turkey is a leaner option that can be equally delicious. Here, seven turkey chili recipes so good, they'll make converts out of the most stubborn beef devotees.
“It’s got some spice,” chef Art Smith says of his turkey chili. “Which I think kids love just as much as adults do.”
This tomatoey chili is light in calories but full of flavor.
Cumin, chile powder and chipotle powder give this thick soup a kick.
Adding healthy quinoa to chili makes it extra hearty and filling.
This fall-perfect chili is made with shredded turkey leg meat and butternut squash.
Unsweetened cocoa powder, ancho chile powder and cumin give this thick, rich chili deep flavor.
Creamy chickpeas give this stew fantastic texture and make it extra filling.