- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 7 Recipes for Frozen Artichoke Hearts (For When You Can't Get the Real Thing)
- Celebrate David Bowie's Brilliant Life with His Favorite Food: Shepherd’s Pie
After a weekend filled with juicy burgers and glasses of rosé, you might be looking for something on the lighter side.
After a weekend filled with juicy burgers and glasses of rosé, you might be looking for something on the lighter side. Here, seven delicious, healthy salads to help recover from Memorial Day.
1. Snap Pea Falafel Salad
F&W's Kay Chun makes a terrific 20-minute salad with chickpeas, snap peas, bulgur and tomatoes.
2. Swazi Salad
Vibrant ginger dressing tops this healthy vegetarian salad.
3. Shaved Baby Artichoke and Marinated Mushroom Salad
This fast, crunchy salad features baby artichokes, celery and raw mushrooms.
4. Grilled Vegetables and Summer Greens with Shallot Vinaigrette
Chef Curtis Green's hearty salad combines grilled asparagus, zucchini and avocados with a mix of baby kale and mustard greens.
5. Shrimp Salad with Green Curry Dressing
Green curry paste is the secret to this fast seafood salad.
6. Little Gem Lettuce with Roasted Beets and Feta Dressing
This Moroccan-inspired dish features a zesty feta-yogurt dressing.
7. King Crab Salad with Grapefruit and Avocado
Grapefruit juice is used two ways for this terrific salad: to glaze the crab and to make the sweet-tangy dressing.