- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Balance out chocolate Easter eggs with deliciously healthy ones.
Easter means lots of tasty chocolate eggs, but that doesn’t mean you can't enjoy healthy ones too. From amazing hummus deviled eggs to mini frittatas, here are seven healthy Easter recipes featuring eggs.
Star chef Barbara Lynch's elegant salad includes vitamin-and-mineral-packed beets, turnips and fennel, plus protein-rich eggs.
This healthy take on the classic features a filling made with easy hummus and tahini.
Dipping a crispy toast finger in a soft egg yolk has to be one of life's great pleasures.
Chef Gabe Thompson's bite-size frittatas are great for a crowd.
Greek yogurt ups the creaminess factor in this delicious egg salad, which gets a little kick from paprika and spicy brown mustard.
Mustard seeds bring out a delicious flavor in eggs, which get topped with a variety of unexpected and tasty ingredients, including sunflower seeds, baby kale, cumin, yogurt and avocado.
These healthy sliders are perfect for Easter brunch.