- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Balance out chocolate Easter eggs with deliciously healthy ones.
Easter means lots of tasty chocolate eggs, but that doesn’t mean you can't enjoy healthy ones too. From amazing hummus deviled eggs to mini frittatas, here are seven healthy Easter recipes featuring eggs.
Star chef Barbara Lynch's elegant salad includes vitamin-and-mineral-packed beets, turnips and fennel, plus protein-rich eggs.
This healthy take on the classic features a filling made with easy hummus and tahini.
Dipping a crispy toast finger in a soft egg yolk has to be one of life's great pleasures.
Chef Gabe Thompson's bite-size frittatas are great for a crowd.
Greek yogurt ups the creaminess factor in this delicious egg salad, which gets a little kick from paprika and spicy brown mustard.
Mustard seeds bring out a delicious flavor in eggs, which get topped with a variety of unexpected and tasty ingredients, including sunflower seeds, baby kale, cumin, yogurt and avocado.
These healthy sliders are perfect for Easter brunch.