- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Best Vegan Super Bowl Recipes
- 5 New Ways to Make Biscuits
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 DIY Cereals
- How to Use Your Cast-Iron Skillet All Winter Long
- No Animals Were Hurt in the Making of These Vegetarian Carpaccios
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- 9 Extremely Delicious Things to Make With Kabocha Squash
- 7 Vibrant Recipes for the First Day of Spring
Get sophisticated with your pasta shells.
While you can't go wrong with classic macaroni and cheese at any age, being a grown-up means you can also dress up your pasta shells with exciting ingredients. From an umami-packed mushroom pasta to shells with creamy artichoke sauce, here are seven ways to make pasta shells for the adult palate.
High-quality pasta makes a big difference in this decadent dish: The shells retain their beautiful texture instead of turning mushy as they bake.
This fast dish features a tangy lemon anchovy dressing.
A range of mushrooms including cremini, shiitakes and chanterelles this rich dish it's fantastic earthy flavor.
If you've always thought that you dislike Brussels sprouts, you've probably never tried them in a combination like this.
Jumbo shells star in this cheesy, vegetable-packed pasta dish.
British cookbook author Nigel Slater matches spicy sausage with a creamy mustard sauce.
Jarred artichokes make quick work of this smoky, creamy pasta.