- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
Get sophisticated with your pasta shells.
While you can't go wrong with classic macaroni and cheese at any age, being a grown-up means you can also dress up your pasta shells with exciting ingredients. From an umami-packed mushroom pasta to shells with creamy artichoke sauce, here are seven ways to make pasta shells for the adult palate.
High-quality pasta makes a big difference in this decadent dish: The shells retain their beautiful texture instead of turning mushy as they bake.
This fast dish features a tangy lemon anchovy dressing.
A range of mushrooms including cremini, shiitakes and chanterelles this rich dish it's fantastic earthy flavor.
If you've always thought that you dislike Brussels sprouts, you've probably never tried them in a combination like this.
Jumbo shells star in this cheesy, vegetable-packed pasta dish.
British cookbook author Nigel Slater matches spicy sausage with a creamy mustard sauce.
Jarred artichokes make quick work of this smoky, creamy pasta.