- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Get sophisticated with your pasta shells.
While you can't go wrong with classic macaroni and cheese at any age, being a grown-up means you can also dress up your pasta shells with exciting ingredients. From an umami-packed mushroom pasta to shells with creamy artichoke sauce, here are seven ways to make pasta shells for the adult palate.
High-quality pasta makes a big difference in this decadent dish: The shells retain their beautiful texture instead of turning mushy as they bake.
This fast dish features a tangy lemon anchovy dressing.
A range of mushrooms including cremini, shiitakes and chanterelles this rich dish it's fantastic earthy flavor.
If you've always thought that you dislike Brussels sprouts, you've probably never tried them in a combination like this.
Jumbo shells star in this cheesy, vegetable-packed pasta dish.
British cookbook author Nigel Slater matches spicy sausage with a creamy mustard sauce.
Jarred artichokes make quick work of this smoky, creamy pasta.