- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
We've rounded up the best cookie and ice cream pairings.
Making the perfect ice cream sandwich at home is easy, thanks to this brilliant Mad Genius Tip: Just slice through a pint of ice cream, stack between two cookies, peel away the cardboard and eat. The hardest part: choosing the cookies. Here, seven delicious cookies and their perfect ice cream pairings.
Crunchy on the outside, soft in the center and loaded with milk-chocolate chips, these may be the perfect chocolate chip cookies.
Ice cream pairing: Classic vanilla.
These divinely gooey chocolate cookies are flourless.
Ice cream pairing: Coffee.
Bacon really does make everything better. It gives these easy oatmeal cookies a hint of smoky flavor and a little bit of crunch.
Ice cream pairing: Dulce de leche.
Crunchy natural peanut butter gives these crisp and buttery cookies a deeply peanutty taste.
Ice cream pairing: Chocolate.
Freshly grated lemon zest brightens up these buttery cookies.
Ice cream pairing: Strawberry.
This cookie-jar classic is jam-packed with quick-cooking oats that almost disappear into the buttery dough as the cookies bake.
Ice cream pairing: Rum raisin.
These nutty cookies are studded with macadamia nuts, golden raisins and milk chocolate chips.
Ice cream pairing: Coconut.