- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
How to show you care first thing in the morning.
There are few things as luxurious and romantic as eating your morning meal in bed. Here, seven French toast recipes that would make for a perfect Valentine’s Day breakfast in bed.
This decadent version of French toast is made with two slices of buttery brioche that are filled with creamy peanut butter, coated in crunchy cornflakes, toasted until crisp and topped with maple syrup and fresh berries.
French toast and PB&J come together in this fluffy, nutty breakfast.
Essentially a fried French toast sandwich, this is one hearty breakfast.
For an ultra-luxe take on French toast, chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten spreads foie gras, chicken liver and truffles on the toast before frying it.
The compote for this dish comes together in less than 10 minutes, but tastes surprisingly complex.
The secret to this super-flavorful recipe is the maple syrup in the batter.
This extravagant breakfast is topped with a sweet bourbon-spiked butter sauce instead of syrup.