- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
How to show you care first thing in the morning.
There are few things as luxurious and romantic as eating your morning meal in bed. Here, seven French toast recipes that would make for a perfect Valentine’s Day breakfast in bed.
This decadent version of French toast is made with two slices of buttery brioche that are filled with creamy peanut butter, coated in crunchy cornflakes, toasted until crisp and topped with maple syrup and fresh berries.
French toast and PB&J come together in this fluffy, nutty breakfast.
Essentially a fried French toast sandwich, this is one hearty breakfast.
For an ultra-luxe take on French toast, chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten spreads foie gras, chicken liver and truffles on the toast before frying it.
The compote for this dish comes together in less than 10 minutes, but tastes surprisingly complex.
The secret to this super-flavorful recipe is the maple syrup in the batter.
This extravagant breakfast is topped with a sweet bourbon-spiked butter sauce instead of syrup.