- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
This might shock you, but it’s possible to improve whipped cream.
This might shock you, but it’s possible to improve whipped cream. The cloud-like dessert garnish is a delicious canvas for a wide variety of flavors. Here, seven flavored whipped creams that will open your eyes to a whole new world of sweet and creamy deliciousness. Try making them at home using Jim Meehan’s super-quick trick.
1. Vanilla Whipped Cream
Just a small amount of vanilla extract takes whipped cream to the next level.
2. Brandy Whipped Cream
This is the perfect accompaniment to stone fruit pies.
3. Dulce de Leche Whipped Cream
Ultra sweet and creamy, this whipped cream would be a dessert on its own.
4. Bourbon Whipped Cream
Top pecan pie with this boozy whipped cream and never look back.
5. Candied Ginger Whipped Cream
Minced crystallized ginger gives this whipped cream sweet spice.
6. Espresso Whipped Cream
It’s the greatest way to start the day.
7. Cardamom Whipped Cream
This spiced whipped cream is terrific on roasted tropical fruits.