- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
The best desserts to devour on St. Patrick's Day.
Man cannot celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Guinness alone. After a filling dinner of corned beef and cabbage or one of these actually-Irish recipes, close out the holiday with an indulgent dessert. Here, the best sweet treats for St. Patrick’s Day.
This whiskey-spiked pudding is downright amazing.
Matcha might not be Irish, but its vibrant green color makes these cupcakes perfect for St. Paddy’s.
Who doesn’t love beer, chocolate and pretzels?
Light, toasty Matcha powder balances out the sweetness of white chocolate in this indulgent four-ingredient mousse.
This richly-flavored cake features quintessential Irish ingredients such as dark porter beer, dark brown sugar and whiskey.
Delicious, moist and vibrantly green, this loaf is great for dessert or even breakfast.
Crumbly soda bread is amazing in this extra-decadent bread pudding.