- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
The best desserts to devour on St. Patrick's Day.
Man cannot celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Guinness alone. After a filling dinner of corned beef and cabbage or one of these actually-Irish recipes, close out the holiday with an indulgent dessert. Here, the best sweet treats for St. Patrick’s Day.
This whiskey-spiked pudding is downright amazing.
Matcha might not be Irish, but its vibrant green color makes these cupcakes perfect for St. Paddy’s.
Who doesn’t love beer, chocolate and pretzels?
Light, toasty Matcha powder balances out the sweetness of white chocolate in this indulgent four-ingredient mousse.
This richly-flavored cake features quintessential Irish ingredients such as dark porter beer, dark brown sugar and whiskey.
Delicious, moist and vibrantly green, this loaf is great for dessert or even breakfast.
Crumbly soda bread is amazing in this extra-decadent bread pudding.