- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
The best desserts to close out St. Paddy's Day.
Man cannot celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Guinness alone. After a filling dinner of corned beef and cabbage or one of these actually-Irish recipes, close out the holiday with an indulgent dessert. Here, the best sweet treats for St. Patrick’s Day.
This whiskey-spiked pudding is downright amazing.
Matcha might not be Irish but it’s vibrant green color makes these cupcakes perfect for St. Paddy’s.
Who doesn’t love beer, chocolate and pretzels?
Light, toasty Matcha powder balances out the sweetness of white chocolate in this luscious four-ingredient mousse.
This richly flavored cake features quintessential Irish ingredients such as dark porter beer, dark brown sugar and whiskey.
Delicious, moist and vibrantly green, this loaf is great for dessert or even breakfast.
Crumbly soda bread is amazing in this extra-decadent bread pudding.