- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Crab Dip Recipes for Holiday Parties
- Recover from Cinco de Mayo with These Refreshing Drinks
- Celebrate George Washington and Abraham Lincoln with Their Favorite Foods
- 12 Ways to Make Tomato Soup
The best desserts to close out St. Paddy's Day.
Man cannot celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Guinness alone. After a filling dinner of corned beef and cabbage or one of these actually-Irish recipes, close out the holiday with an indulgent dessert. Here, the best sweet treats for St. Patrick’s Day.
This whiskey-spiked pudding is downright amazing.
Matcha might not be Irish but it’s vibrant green color makes these cupcakes perfect for St. Paddy’s.
Who doesn’t love beer, chocolate and pretzels?
Light, toasty Matcha powder balances out the sweetness of white chocolate in this luscious four-ingredient mousse.
This richly flavored cake features quintessential Irish ingredients such as dark porter beer, dark brown sugar and whiskey.
Delicious, moist and vibrantly green, this loaf is great for dessert or even breakfast.
Crumbly soda bread is amazing in this extra-decadent bread pudding.