- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
From brownies topped with crushed candy canes, to bright green sweet pea spread, here are seven festive snacks to enjoy while decorating the Christmas tree.
Between stringing the lights and figuring out the perfect branch from which to hang Rudolph, decorating the Christmas tree is hard work. Make sure you have enough delicious treats to keep you going. From brownies topped with crushed candy canes, to bright green sweet pea spread, here are seven festive snacks to enjoy while decorating the Christmas tree.
1. Chocolate-Peppermint Brownies
Crushed candy canes make a festive topping for rich, fudgy brownies.
2. Sugar-and-Spice Nuts
These crispy nuts are coated with cinnamon and chile powder.
3. Endless Caramel Corn
Abodo sauce in canned chipotles adds terrific spice to this sweet-salty snack.
4. Ginger-Miso Sweet Pea Spread
This vibrant green dip is ready in just 20 minutes.
5. Garlic Bread "Fries" and Marinara "Ketchup"
For a fun take on fries and ketchup, garlic bread sticks are served with smoky bacon-laced tomato sauce.
6. Chai-Spiced Butter Cookies
The mix of spices in these soft butter cookies will remind you of a hot cup of chai.
7. Pimento Cheese with Salt-and-Pepper Butter Crackers
Chef Carla Hall makes her own crunchy crackers to serve with her cheese spread, a riff on the Southern classic.