- 5 Last-Minute Wine Gifts to Buy for Yourself
- A Love Actually Brunch
- 7 DIY Chinese Take-out Recipes
- How to Make Mulled Wine Jell-O (Shots)
- 3 Proseccos Worthy of New Year's Eve
- The Best Cookies You Can Buy
- Christina Tosi's Sparkle Cookies
- Watch This Ultimate Bûche de Noël Luxuriate in Liquid Chocolate
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- Bien Cuit's Beautiful, Brightly Flavored Bûche de Noël
The Feast of the Seven Fishes is an Italian Christmas Eve tradition.
The Feast of the Seven Fishes is an Italian Christmas Eve tradition. Here, 7 of F&W's best seafood recipes to make tonight.
1. Whole Roast Fish with Lemon and Herbs
This bright dish makes for a dramatic centerpiece.
2. Sicilian Fish Stew
This aromatic Mediterranean stew from San Francisco chef Mark Sullivan gets a distinctly Sicilian sweet-savory flavor from raisins and olives.
3. Grilled Sardines with Mint and Almonds
This dish has all the complex flavors of traditional North African cuisine, yet it’s surprisingly simple.
4. Smoky Shrimp and Grits
Spinach takes the place of butter to lighten this super satisfying Southern dish.
5. Bluefish with Grape Leaves
To keep fillets intact, chef Anita Lo of Annisa in New York City wraps them in grape leaves.
6. Oil-Poached Tuna with Fennel and Orange
Decadent tuna is cooked in fennel, shallot and orange-spiked extra-virgin olive oil.
7. Salmon Steaks with Curried Fennel-Wine Sauce
A copper pan works especially well here as the fennel is cooked until silky over long, low heat.