- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Blenders are excellent kitchen tools for making delicious frosty beverages. (With or without alcohol!) Here are seven crazy-refreshing and super-easy recipes to try this summer.
Blenders are excellent kitchen tools for making delicious frosty beverages. (With or without alcohol!) Here are seven crazy-refreshing and super-easy recipes to try this summer:
1. Basil Limeade Slushies
A splash of soda water makes these tart slushies pleasingly bubbly. With a little rum, they'd also make great cocktails.
2. Frosty Strawberry-and-Cream Milk Shakes
A quick puree of fresh strawberries and lemon zest creates a delicious fruit floater for this ultra-creamy milk shake.
3. Blueberry and Watermelon Slushie
Celebrate summer parties with this delicious blueberry and watermelon slushie. It’s the perfect cooling drink on hot days.
4. Icy Lemon-Ginger Vodka Cocktails
These slushy, potent cocktails are easy to make in batches. They're also ideal for parties because most of the preparation can be done in advance.
5. Bourbon Milk Punch
Typically, Bourbon Milk Punch is made with half-and-half or milk. This frozen version, based on the one served at the New Orleans restaurant Bourbon House, is blended with ice cream—and tastes like a boozy milk shake.
6. Citron Shake
This spike slushie includes limoncello, a sweet lemon-flavored liqueur from Italy.
7. Lemonade Slushies with Mint and Lemon Verbena
Michael Solomonov was born in Ganei Yehuda, Israel, where this frothy lemon nana, flavored with mint and lemon verbena, is a popular cooler.