- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Chives make everything so much better.
Mashed potatoes in the batter give these waffles a soft, chewy texture. For a delicious brunch, top them with sliced smoked salmon, poached eggs and chives.
In her version of eggs Benedict, chef Tara Lazar swaps in applewood-smoked bacon for the usual Canadian bacon, because she prefers its rich flavor and crisp texture.
Master chef Jacques Pépin stuffs a classic French omelet with sour cream, chives and diced pressed caviar.
Adding parsley, chives and cheese creates a fresh-tasting, creamy frittata that is terrific warm, at room temperature or chilled.
Chives make an awesome garnish for this over-the-top breakfast pizza.
Thomas Keller's rich and creamy porridge features aged Gouda cheese, trumpet mushrooms and an oozy poached egg.