- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- 5 Ways to Reinvent Shrimp Cocktail
- 10 Wonderful Salads That Are Essentially Just an Excuse to Eat Cheese
- 6 Ways to Dress Your Kale Salad
- 11 Best Kale Salads
- 8 Recipes for the Coolest Retro Salad Around: The Wedge
- 7 Salads to Upgrade with Perfect Croutons
- 7 Crisp and Crunchy Mexican Salads
- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
It's always fun to use a blowtorch in the kitchen (as long as you follow the directions and know what you're doing). And that goes double for Valentine's Day.
From classic crème brûlée to over-the-top layer cake, here are seven fantastic recipes to finish with a blowtorch and impress any date.
This dessert combines the satisfactions of childhood and adulthood: the simple joy of buttered toast, the sugary crackle of crème brûlée and the indulgent moistness of tres-leches cake.
Three flavors of ice cream, moist chocolate cake, nutty ganache and fluffy, toasted meringue make the ultimate birthday cake.
This decadent dessert is pastry chef James Foran's ode to the Cracker Jack.
Supremely moist and rich, this cake is topped with swirls of torched meringue.
The billowy Italian meringue topping browns beautifully thanks to a blowtorch.
Upgrade brownies with a crunchy graham cracker crust and perfectly golden blowtorched marshmallows.
This Oreo-crusted riff on Key lime pie is the perfect sweet-tart dessert.