- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
It's always fun to use a blowtorch in the kitchen (as long as you follow the directions and know what you're doing). And that goes double for Valentine's Day.
From classic crème brûlée to over-the-top layer cake, here are seven fantastic recipes to finish with a blowtorch and impress any date.
This dessert combines the satisfactions of childhood and adulthood: the simple joy of buttered toast, the sugary crackle of crème brûlée and the indulgent moistness of tres-leches cake.
Three flavors of ice cream, moist chocolate cake, nutty ganache and fluffy, toasted meringue make the ultimate birthday cake.
This decadent dessert is pastry chef James Foran's ode to the Cracker Jack.
Supremely moist and rich, this cake is topped with swirls of torched meringue.
The billowy Italian meringue topping browns beautifully thanks to a blowtorch.
Upgrade brownies with a crunchy graham cracker crust and perfectly golden blowtorched marshmallows.
This Oreo-crusted riff on Key lime pie is the perfect sweet-tart dessert.