- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
Meet the white pizza, a flavorful blank slate for your favorite toppings. Here are seven awesome white pizza recipes to try:
Not all gooey, cheesy pizza requires red sauce or tomatoes. Meet the white pizza, a flavorful blank slate for your favorite toppings. Here are seven awesome white pizza recipes to try:
1. White Pizza with Sweet Italian Sausage
This pie tastes best when made with commercial mozzarella and ricotta.
2. Scallop-and-Bacon Pizza
A quick, garlicky béchamel stands in for crème fraîche and cheese in this luxurious white pizza.
3. Pizza Bianca with Truffle Oil
Ricotta and creamy Taleggio cheeses top these wonderful white pizzas. In a final touch of decadence, the pies are drizzled with a little truffle oil right before serving.
4. Summer Squash-and-Arugula Pizza with Fontina Cheese
For a fantastic white pizza (made with no sauce), Thomas McNaughton tops his amazing crust with creamy fontina, salty Parmigiano-Reggiano, tender squash, spicy chiles and lightly bitter arugula.
5. Four-Cheese Grilled Pesto Pizza
This crowd-pleasing white pizza is lightly charred on the grill and topped with a garlicky pistachio pesto and four cheeses: mozzarella, Fontina, provolone and scamorza (a cow's-milk cheese that’s like a dry mozzarella). If scamorza isn’t available, double the amount of mozzarella.
6. White-Bean-and-Pancetta Pizza
Chardonnay makes a fantastic pairing with this delicate pizza.
7. White Clam Pie
Don’t knock it until you try it—fresh cockles make for a superfantastic pizza topping.