- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Take your egg salad from great to epic by making it with an awesome homemade mayonnaise. Here are seven epic recipes to get you started:
Thanks to mad genius Justin Chapple—and star chef Jamie Bissonette—you now have the ability to dice up a dozen eggs for a creamy egg salad in less than a minute. Take that egg salad from great to epic by making it with an awesome homemade mayonnaise. Here are seven epic recipes to get you started:
1. Garlic Mayonnaise
This garlicky mayo will make any sandwich better.
2. Chipotle-CItrus Mayonnaise
Chipotles in adobo give this mayo fantastic smokiness, fresh lime juice keeps it bright.
3. Caper Mayonnaise
This simple, tangy mayonnaise from star chef Danny Bowien is also great on almost any burger, as well as on grilled chicken and fish.
4. Lemon-Dijon Mayonnaise
For more punch, try adding a quarter cup of finely grated fresh horseradish and up to a half tablespoon of Sriracha chile-garlic sauce to this delicious mayo.
5. Spicy Remoulade Sauce
This easy recipe for the classic sauce includes chopped gherkins and Creole mustard.
6. Lemon-Caper Aioli
Capers, tarragon and lemon juice add fantastic flavor to mayonnaise in this quick take on a classic French aioli.
Anthony Bourdain calls this super-garlicky mayonnaise “the magical condiment.” The perfect balance of garlic, lemon and saffron is what makes it so good.