- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Savory Ways to Use Figs
- Get Obsessed with Chipotle (the Pepper) Again
- Unleash Your Love for Chicken Liver with These Pâtés
- 9 Must-Make Compound Butters for Summer Grilling
- 5 Valentine's Day Quiche Recipes
- 5 Best Waffles for International Waffle Day
- Why You Should Brave the Cold and Grill This Winter
- All the Ways Chorizo Can Up Your Grilling Game
- 5 Delicious DIY Naan Recipes
From traditional salt and pepper to modern truffle and cheese, popcorn can take on any flavor you choose. To celebrate National Popcorn Day, try one of these seven easy popcorn upgrades.
Whether it's simple with salt and pepper or luxe with truffles, popcorn is as delicious as it is versatile. To celebrate National Popcorn Day over the long weekend, here are seven quick recipes that will absolutely improve your popcorn game.
1. Sea Salt and Black Pepper Popcorn
If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it. Sometimes salt and pepper is all you need for a good, classic bowl of popcorn.
2. Chipotle Popcorn
Add ground chipotle and smoked paprika to achieve the rich, smoky flavor in this recipe.
3. Maple Bacon Popcorn
Combining maple syrup and a lot of crispy bacon makes this sweet and salty snack more addictive than ever.
4. Ranch Dressing Popcorn
You can put ranch on anything, so why not popcorn? The ranch spice mix tastes like the real thing.
5. Truffled Popcorn
For a luxurious upgrade, Michael Symon mixes in truffle salt and pecorino cheese.
6. Spicy Japanese Popcorn
This popcorn gets a total flavor makeover with dried seaweed and a kick of heat from a blend of Japanese chiles.
7. Garlic-Parsley Butter Popcorn
Steeping the garlic in the butter before tossing it onto the popcorn is a great tip for getting an intense yet fresh flavor.