- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 11 Healthy Vegetarian Dishes for Earth Day
Just because you gave up alcohol for Lent, doesn't mean you have to skip happy hour.
From a virgin mojito to apple cider mai tais, here are seven easy mocktails to make during Lent.
Black tea, Fentimans dandelion and burdock root soda star in this non-alcoholic take on a hot toddy.
To re-create the flavor of banana liqueur, bartender John deBary shakes a chunk of banana into this mocktail.
This virgin riff on the classic mojito is ready in just five minutes.
Both ginger juice and ginger syrup star in this spicy drink.
Mixologist Adam Seger was inspired to create this delicious drink after tasting an amazing mango-habanero salad dressing.
This Spanish mocktail is great for a crowd.
Instead of apple brandy, this recipe calls for apple cider.