- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- Southern Living's Sweet Potato Casserole Will Stop Your Heart (But It Will Be Worth It)
- The Ultimate Guide to Prepping, Cooking and Carving a Thanksgiving Turkey
- How to Saber a Bottle of Champagne
- 5 Healthy Ways to Prepare Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
- How to Make Cranberry Sangria
- 5 Ways to Cook a Thanksgiving Turkey Without an Oven
- How to Infuse Your New Year with More Chocolate
- 5 Best Granitas
- 5 Incredible Holiday Crème Brûlées
Making delicious snacks for holiday parties doesn't have to be stressful. In this video, F&W Test Kitchen genius Justin Chapple reveals how to make terrific last-minute DIY chocolates using a pan of brown sugar, a sheet of plastic wrap and everyday kitchen items.
Here, six more easy, superfast snacks to make and impress holiday guests.
1. No-Bake Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies
You can leave the oven off; these ultra-peanutty cookies require just four ingredients.
2. Truffled Popcorn
Upgrade the classic snack by adding pecorino cheese, truffle salt and rosemary.
3. Marinated Olives with Orange
Olives marinated in citrus juice, garlic and spicy crushed red pepper make a superb and easy holiday party snack.
4. Bacon Candy
Bacon, chile powder and light brown sugar are all you need for this fast, crispy snack.
5. Blue-Cheese-and-Walnut Dip with Waldorf Crudités
This excellent party dip is a fun take on the classic Waldorf salad.
6. Soppressata Bundles with Radicchio and Goat Cheese
Ready in just 20 minutes, these tasty wraps are filled with pepperoncini and shredded raddichio.