- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 5 Rose-Infused Recipes for the Run for the Roses
- 7 Breakfast Recipes to Fuel Your Presidents’ Day Sale Shopping
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 7 Recipes to Transform Healthy Spinach into Comfort Food
You definitely have time for these delicious breakfasts.
Just because it stays dark out longer and you're tempted to sleep in, doesn't mean breakfast has to suffer. From fluffy pumpkin pancakes to delicious apple-studded porridge, here are seven quick and easy breakfasts to make this fall.
This healthy, no-cook porridge is ready in just 15 minutes.
Topped with runny eggs, these fast Basque-inspired toasts are perfect for breakfast or brunch.
Smoked paprika gives this easy Spanish frittata terrific heat.
Store-bought apple sauce makes quick work of these fantastic breakfast pastries.
Serve these fluffy, not-too-sweet pancakes with high-quality maple syrup.
This simple breakfast drink requires just three ingredients.
Upgrade your French toast with tart, creamy cranberry sauce.
It doesn't get any easier than these fantastic "sandwiches" made with apple slices, almond butter and granola.
Make this healthy one-pan pancake in just 20 minutes.