- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
You definitely have time for these delicious breakfasts.
Just because it stays dark out longer and you're tempted to sleep in, doesn't mean breakfast has to suffer. From fluffy pumpkin pancakes to delicious apple-studded porridge, here are seven quick and easy breakfasts to make this fall.
This healthy, no-cook porridge is ready in just 15 minutes.
Topped with runny eggs, these fast Basque-inspired toasts are perfect for breakfast or brunch.
Smoked paprika gives this easy Spanish frittata terrific heat.
Store-bought apple sauce makes quick work of these fantastic breakfast pastries.
Serve these fluffy, not-too-sweet pancakes with high-quality maple syrup.
This simple breakfast drink requires just three ingredients.
Upgrade your French toast with tart, creamy cranberry sauce.
It doesn't get any easier than these fantastic "sandwiches" made with apple slices, almond butter and granola.
Make this healthy one-pan pancake in just 20 minutes.