- 7 Recipes for Sweet, Creamy Acorn Squash
- 7 Savory Ways to Use Figs
- 5 Epic Double Cheeseburgers
- 10 Desserts for Coffee Addicts
- 5 Epic Banana Cream Pies
- 7 Sweet and Gooey Banana Desserts
- 7 Savory Tarts for a Fall Dinner Party
- 6 Chefs’ Riffs on Apple Pie
- 5 Apple Pie Transformations
- 7 Middle Eastern Dips to Make Beyond Hummus
Hop to it with these deliciously simple Easter treats.
Easter desserts don't have to be complicated. From five-ingredient macarons to refreshing citrusy granita, here are seven easy Easter desserts.
A chocolate-wafer makes the base for these rich and creamy individual cheesecakes.
These are among the simplest macarons, made with only sugar, almond flour, egg whites and red food coloring—and a filling of raspberry jam.
Reminiscent of a Creamsicle, this creamy, tangy terrine can be made with a shortcut: store-bought orange sorbet.
This fast pudding has a rich flavor and silky texture that's still firm enough to stand a spoon in.
Chef Bryan Vietmeier's terrifically moist and carroty cupcakes are great for a crowd.
Unlike most shortbread cookies, these are made with whole wheat, which gives them a nice, toasty flavor.
This granita gets an unexpected boost from the bold flavor of rosemary and a splash of Grand Marnier.