- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Hop to it with these deliciously simple Easter treats.
Easter desserts don't have to be complicated. From five-ingredient macarons to refreshing citrusy granita, here are seven easy Easter desserts.
A chocolate-wafer makes the base for these rich and creamy individual cheesecakes.
These are among the simplest macarons, made with only sugar, almond flour, egg whites and red food coloring—and a filling of raspberry jam.
Reminiscent of a Creamsicle, this creamy, tangy terrine can be made with a shortcut: store-bought orange sorbet.
This fast pudding has a rich flavor and silky texture that's still firm enough to stand a spoon in.
Chef Bryan Vietmeier's terrifically moist and carroty cupcakes are great for a crowd.
Unlike most shortbread cookies, these are made with whole wheat, which gives them a nice, toasty flavor.
This granita gets an unexpected boost from the bold flavor of rosemary and a splash of Grand Marnier.