- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Hop to it with these deliciously simple Easter treats.
Easter desserts don't have to be complicated. From five-ingredient macarons to refreshing citrusy granita, here are seven easy Easter desserts.
A chocolate-wafer makes the base for these rich and creamy individual cheesecakes.
These are among the simplest macarons, made with only sugar, almond flour, egg whites and red food coloring—and a filling of raspberry jam.
Reminiscent of a Creamsicle, this creamy, tangy terrine can be made with a shortcut: store-bought orange sorbet.
This fast pudding has a rich flavor and silky texture that's still firm enough to stand a spoon in.
Chef Bryan Vietmeier's terrifically moist and carroty cupcakes are great for a crowd.
Unlike most shortbread cookies, these are made with whole wheat, which gives them a nice, toasty flavor.
This granita gets an unexpected boost from the bold flavor of rosemary and a splash of Grand Marnier.