- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Marinades are a great way to make sure chicken is juicy and super-flavorful.
From a spicy, citrus-scented mix to a tropical, Caribbean-inspired coconut version, here are seven easy chicken marinades for extra-delicious weeknight dinners.
Star chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten's simple marinade can easily be made ahead of time.
This terrific Latin American-inspired marinade is deliciously lemony and garlicky.
This spicy, citrus-scented marinade is also great on steak.
A food processor makes quick work of this excellent marinade.
This fast marinade requires just five ingredients plus freshly ground pepper.
Hot, sour, salt and sweet flavors are all present in this easy marinade.
This zesty recipe does double duty: use it to marinade chicken or strain and toss it with salad greens.