- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Marinades are a great way to make sure chicken is juicy and super-flavorful.
From a spicy, citrus-scented mix to a tropical, Caribbean-inspired coconut version, here are seven easy chicken marinades for extra-delicious weeknight dinners.
Star chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten's simple marinade can easily be made ahead of time.
This terrific Latin American-inspired marinade is deliciously lemony and garlicky.
This spicy, citrus-scented marinade is also great on steak.
A food processor makes quick work of this excellent marinade.
This fast marinade requires just five ingredients plus freshly ground pepper.
Hot, sour, salt and sweet flavors are all present in this easy marinade.
This zesty recipe does double duty: use it to marinade chicken or strain and toss it with salad greens.