- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- 7 Recipes That Prove Maple Syrup and Pork Are Meant for Each Other
- Fried Cheese Is the Most Comforting Comfort Food Ever
- 5 Gazpachos to Make if You Don't Like Tomatoes
- 7 Best Sauces for Crab Cakes
- Double the Chocolate, Double the Deliciousness
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
Marinades are a great way to make sure chicken is juicy and super-flavorful.
From a spicy, citrus-scented mix to a tropical, Caribbean-inspired coconut version, here are seven easy chicken marinades for extra-delicious weeknight dinners.
Star chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten's simple marinade can easily be made ahead of time.
This terrific Latin American-inspired marinade is deliciously lemony and garlicky.
This spicy, citrus-scented marinade is also great on steak.
A food processor makes quick work of this excellent marinade.
This fast marinade requires just five ingredients plus freshly ground pepper.
Hot, sour, salt and sweet flavors are all present in this easy marinade.
This zesty recipe does double duty: use it to marinade chicken or strain and toss it with salad greens.