- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Marinades are a great way to make sure chicken is juicy and super-flavorful.
From a spicy, citrus-scented mix to a tropical, Caribbean-inspired coconut version, here are seven easy chicken marinades for extra-delicious weeknight dinners.
Star chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten's simple marinade can easily be made ahead of time.
This terrific Latin American-inspired marinade is deliciously lemony and garlicky.
This spicy, citrus-scented marinade is also great on steak.
A food processor makes quick work of this excellent marinade.
This fast marinade requires just five ingredients plus freshly ground pepper.
Hot, sour, salt and sweet flavors are all present in this easy marinade.
This zesty recipe does double duty: use it to marinade chicken or strain and toss it with salad greens.