- 5 Martinis for Serious New Year's Eve Celebrations
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Beyond Provence: 4 Under-the-Radar French Rosé Regions
- 12 Boozy Tea Drinks to Toast the Return of Downton Abbey
- 6 Spicy, Tingly Cocktails
- 5 Pecan Pie-Perfect Bourbons
- 5 Pumpkin Spice Cocktails
- Spring Tease: Fennel Cocktails
- Why You Should Make Winter Sangria
- Kümmel 101: How to Use the Sweet-Savory Dutch Spirit
Creamy, tropical and usually topped with a fun paper umbrella, piña coladas are essential summer drinking.
Celebrate National Piña Colada Day with these eight fantastic piña colada-inspired cocktails.
1. Rio Tropical
This smooth, rich mocktail is made with refreshing coconut water, pineapple gum syrup, nutty Orgeat and fresh lime juice.
2. Fahrenheit 5
Spritzy and fruity, this vibrant cocktail gets its beautiful pink hue from cranberry juice.
This hybrid cocktail combines the mojito and the piña colada.
Ultra indulgent, this peach-flavor mocktail is shaken with a chunk of butter for an extra-creamy texture.
Mixologist Jeff Bell (of Manhattan's PDT) freezes coconut water and a mix of fruit juices, then blends them with rum to make a terrific, superfresh version of the classic cocktail.
6. Tiger’s Milk
This low-proof cocktail is perfect for day drinking.
Smoky single-malt Scotches are almost never used in tropical drinks, but mixology master Julie Reiner was sure that one would taste great with passion fruit juice. She was right.
This rich and tangy Latin shake can be made with rum or without.