- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Get ready to fête (or should we say fiesta?) National Tortilla Chip Day tomorrow with an array of tasty dips.
From a smoky bacon guacamole to tequila-spiked queso, here are seven excellent reasons to bust open a few bags of crunchy tortilla chips.
Habanero chiles are incredibly fiery but their naturally fruity flavor is delicious with the orange juice in the salsa here. To make the salsa even sweeter (which helps balance the heat), the chiles and onions are roasted before being blended with the other ingredients.
It doesn't get much better than this smoky, crispy bacon-studded guacamole.
Sweet roasted winter squash makes a fantastic base for a healthy dip.
Chef Richard Bayless’s simple cheese dip gets flavor from tomatoes, chiles, onion and a hit of tequila.
Olive oil blended with lovage lives gives this creamy bean dip its fresh herbal flavor. Since lovage isn’t always easy to find, a combination of parsley and celery leaves can mimic its flavor.
Non-fat Greek yogurt and tofu make this a lighter version of the classic dip.
Star chef Alex Stupak prepares this outstanding Yucatán-style dip by pureeing pumpkin seeds with roasted tomatoes, garlic and chile.