- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Sour cream isn't just for savory dishes.
Sour cream is an incredibly versatile ingredient; it's delicious in everything from luscious whipped sweet potatoes to creamy salad dressing—and of course it's a nacho necessity. But sour cream is also great in desserts. Here, seven recipes to prove it.
This moist cake has lots of crisp, salty, buttery crumbs on top.
Cheesecake cooked in a slow cooker has an unbelievably silky texture because the machine steams the cake as it bakes.
These fantastic breakfast muffins are studded with pecans.
This five-ingredient dessert is an elegant way to serve peaches.
Sour cream gives this airy mousse a wonderful tanginess.
Star chef Andrew Zimmern's delicious old-fashioned pie only has a bottom crust, so it's simple and quick to make.
This gorgeous cake has three layers of moist, tender chocolate with a hint of cinnamon and silky chocolate ganache.