- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Deliciously creamy crab dip is a perfect holiday party hors d'oeuvre. Here, seven excellent crab dip recipes that are sure to impress guests.
Star chef Jose Garces's terrific party dip features strips of piquillo peppers and melty Manchego cheese.
What's the secret to this delicious version of the classic Maryland dish? Chef Michael Mina uses hollandaise sauce instead of mayo, which makes the spread even silkier.
Supercrispy brown-butter breadcrumbs top this simple crab-packed dip.
Chef Michael Symon's healthy dip skips the mayonnaise.
Morsels of sweet crab are combined with coconut milk, lime juice and cilantro in this Asian-inspired dip.
Sweet crab, tangy cream cheese and velvety crème fraîche come together in this simple but luxe dip.
This delicious dip is made with Madras curry powder and mango chutney.