- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- Supper Bowls for the Super Bowl
- 5 New Ways to Make Biscuits
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 DIY Cereals
Deliciously creamy crab dip is a perfect holiday party hors d'oeuvre. Here, seven excellent crab dip recipes that are sure to impress guests.
Star chef Jose Garces's terrific party dip features strips of piquillo peppers and melty Manchego cheese.
What's the secret to this delicious version of the classic Maryland dish? Chef Michael Mina uses hollandaise sauce instead of mayo, which makes the spread even silkier.
Supercrispy brown-butter breadcrumbs top this simple crab-packed dip.
Chef Michael Symon's healthy dip skips the mayonnaise.
Morsels of sweet crab are combined with coconut milk, lime juice and cilantro in this Asian-inspired dip.
Sweet crab, tangy cream cheese and velvety crème fraîche come together in this simple but luxe dip.
This delicious dip is made with Madras curry powder and mango chutney.