- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
- 9 Best-Ever Strawberry Dishes for Brunch
When it comes to a cookie's texture, should it be soft and chewy or hard and crispy?
If you love your cookies crunchy, check these recipes out. But if you're a chewy cookie aficionado, these seven incredible recipes are just for you.
You only need five ingredients for these sweet and chewy two-bite cookies.
Try adding shredded coconut, walnuts or chocolate chips to these deliciously chewy cookies.
These chewy, fudgy cookies can easily be made ahead of time.
Pernigotti cocoa powder gives these chewy Italian almond cookies rich, chocolaty flavor.
These vegan cookies are a fun twist on the classic snickerdoodle.
Chocolate fans will love these fast, easy cookies.
These chewy cookies are the perfect combination of sweet and salty.