- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
When it comes to a cookie's texture, should it be soft and chewy or hard and crispy?
If you love your cookies crunchy, check these recipes out. But if you're a chewy cookie aficionado, these seven incredible recipes are just for you.
You only need five ingredients for these sweet and chewy two-bite cookies.
Try adding shredded coconut, walnuts or chocolate chips to these deliciously chewy cookies.
These chewy, fudgy cookies can easily be made ahead of time.
Pernigotti cocoa powder gives these chewy Italian almond cookies rich, chocolaty flavor.
These vegan cookies are a fun twist on the classic snickerdoodle.
Chocolate fans will love these fast, easy cookies.
These chewy cookies are the perfect combination of sweet and salty.